Are you a young creative looking to take it to the next level? If so, then the Champion and Shillington full scholarship could be for you!
As you may (or may not…) know, Champion was set up to champion young creative talent and we’re about to do just that.
We’re giving away a full, paid-for scholarship to attend one of the best design schools in the world, Shillington College, with equipment and a living bursary also provided – all you’ve got to worry about is creating brilliant work
The Champion and Shillington scholarship is a 3-month intensive graphic design course and offers a young creative (under 25) from a disadvantaged background the opportunity to become an industry-ready graphic designer, regardless of previous experience
- Champion and Shillington are offering a full scholarship to study graphic design at Shillington (£11,400 value), along with equipment loan and a living bursary.
- The scholarship is for a young person (under 25) from a disadvantaged background who wishes to study graphic design.
- The application is simple—share your story and passion for design in a creative way.
- Deadline: Monday 8 July (Interviews week of 15 July).
- Full details and how to apply —> https://www.shillingtoneducation.com/september-2019-shillington-scholarships/
Don’t delay – if you’re interested, APPLY NOW!
“Creativity has taken me to a world way beyond my working class background. The Champion & Shillington fully paid scholarship offers exactly that. This is more than a chance to study graphic design, this is an opportunity for someone to hopefully discover a new world beyond where they are today.”
Scott Leornard, Creative Director and Founder of Champion